Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2601 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is just cats & dogs here today :mad:

Tho it does usually rain on the weekend of T in the Park .

I read recently of people suffering from SAD this year in the summer :crazy:

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Yep, absolutely roasting here this morning up until midday when the clouds came over but it stayed very warm, just deceptively felt cold because of the strong wind.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
:)

If todays weather is anything to go by it should be a nice day for a bike ride around Kent tomorrow...been sunny all day.

:) :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Had a warm sunny day at last!!!! Actually managed to cut the grass and its official, theres no tigers living in our jungle contrary to popular belief!:)

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Yep, really hot here again. Just returned from a boot fair and only made about £41. £30 of which was my old car stereo which is currently up for £100 in the shops:( .

Never mind, I needed the cash:)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Been away for the weekend,and we have been very lucky.Our trip was planned months ago,and right up until Thursday evening it was still in doubt.

Got there Friday,put the tent up in bright and breezy conditions,and the weather just got better and better!.Packed the tent up and came home at lunchtime today,watched the GP and it started raining here.......

Heres a picture of the sun over Osmington Bay taken yesterday evening,a few clouds but nothing serious.....

I would post a pic of my sunburn,but naked skin might put a few people off their tea!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great Pic Lag's, It turned out glorious in my beloved heartland today just super, Makes a huge difference a bit of sun .

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
why didnt you ebay it?
Put it on fleabay a couple of times and it never even reached £30 plus I am desperate for the money at the moment (ha, when am I not:rolleyes: ) and with ebay once it's sold you've gotta wait a few days for the payment to reach your account from PayPal.

1 - 20 of 2601 Posts