Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had the scenic for a few weeks gone under the bonnet cant seem to see the battery .Can anyone help me locate it last car i had was a ford and was easy to see .May be i need my eyes testing as i cant see it.:confused:

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Not 100% sure on this one, but mine is almost under the windscreen, right at the back of the engine - but mine is a coupe so maybe not :crazy:

Whoever designed that idea needs shooting anyway :p

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts
Is it under the driver's seat? I think that's where it was on my old Scenic (7 yrs ago) - have a look anyway.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that Hugh ,it is under the seat what a strange place . If i needed to use my jump leads would i have to be messing under the seat or do i do it in the engine i can only see a + in the engine.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Strange, mine is under the bonnet at passenger side has a big black lid on it but you can see the terminals i had to jump a friends car off the other week and thats where i put the leads all work well too!

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
I think it depends on what year and series the car is. Mine is also under the bonnet front nearside above the nearside headlamp.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Only had the scenic for a few weeks gone under the bonnet cant seem to see the battery .Can anyone help me locate it last car i had was a ford and was easy to see .May be i need my eyes testing as i cant see it.:confused:
mine is under the drivers seat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts