Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the wife bought 2 tickets for us for knowsley hall concert when they were first announced and kept them secret till this morning.fist concert since i seen the stones in hyde park.better get my zimmer out of the shed.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wifes just getting ready.i'll look out for your wellies.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank's sb i'll use the on site parking £7.00,enjoy yourself.i'll post some pics tommorow.

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Dunno how 5th Wheel got on, but i had an absoloutely fabulous time at the festival - mud and all! We were up to our knees in mud (at least those who didn't get shoved face down were!). The Zutons, Madness and Keane were brilliant and to top it off - i blagged my way into the Gold Circle (right at the front!) and hob-knobbed with the celebs :d

Som pics to follow, but i must have been really drunk cos they looked great at the time :crazy:

Roll on next year :)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
My OH enterd an internet comp for Who tickets and put it in my name. Last week I got a call saying we had one, but had forgotten all about it.

Anyway tickets are here and it's off to Wembley Arena tomorrow.

Excellent Chris, Hope you and your good Lady enjoy the event.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Yeah I can imagine Chris, I'm like that when someone calls bearing gifts so to speak you always feel there is a catch somewhere eh.

Enjoy the night .

Regards

Ottoman

1 - 20 of 32 Posts