Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi deano there has been post like this before but iam forever changing from one car to another i will be back with a list, but i guess is my first would have to be a works Subaru wrx the full dogs balls ready to rally ans mot and road ready for thrashing and heating it valves up:d :d :d ;)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
If A won £10 million I would buy you

Donald a Marina

Deano you would get a Chevette

Lag's Italian for you one of their finest in red of course a Fiat chroma

Enjoy Folks

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Jeez Awesome Donald thanks, Did you build it yourself, I hope you win then Donald so you can get it for me :p

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
If only eh!

It would have to be;

Bugatti Veyron

Ferrari Enzo

Bentley Brooklands (none of that Continental stuff for me, not imposing enough on the road):rofl:

Opal Manta GSi

My current Lag but completely stripped and done to mint condition with everything working:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Good luck to you Donald, I dont do the lottery, I have had quite a few wins with the Premium Bonds recently tho.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
£20 a week never had more than £100 win heres hoping it comes to those who wait
Jeez really Donald thats over £1000 a year, is that just on the draws or do you do the scratch cards as well ?

With the Premium bonds your money is always there to withdraw, Tho not as much of a jackpot and it is monthly.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Jeez really Donald thats over £1000 a year, is that just on the draws or do you do the scratch cards as well ?

With the Premium bonds your money is always there to withdraw, Tho not as much of a jackpot and it is monthly.

Regards

Ottoman
Its the draws only twice a week :) no scratch cards do not like them:)

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
I'd have an Audi S4, Vauxhall Monaro (i know its a vauxhall but i like them!) and MR2 for going about my daily business.

For sunday's i'd like a Bugatti Veyron :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts