Independent Renault Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed quite a few petty arguements breaking out on the forum this weekend,and I was just wondering what what going on......

I suggest everyone goes to their local off licence,buys a decent amount of their choosen tipple and sits in their garden to chill out a bit!.Lifes too short to fall out over something so pathetic that if it was mentioned in everyday conversation it would be laughed off.

Calm down everyone,it's only a forum.....:crazy:

Now,go and play nicely.:)

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
I suggest everyone goes to their local off licence,buys a decent amount of their choosen tipple and sits in their garden to chill out a bit!.Lifes too short to fall out over something so pathetic that if it was mentioned in everyday conversation it would be laughed off.

I have no garden, can i come to yours? :crazy:

A

·
0 Posts
I have a garden but can not escape due to the bank holiday lunacy.

O

·
0 Posts
I've noticed quite a few petty arguements breaking out on the forum this weekend,and I was just wondering what what going on......

Hear, hear.

I've only been popping in sporadically so I'm not exactly sure what's been going on but at the end of the day I think it's very easy tp take things the wrong way with the written word.

Hopefully it will pass.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts

I must say I have not noticed anything untoward this weekend, Maybe you are reading to much into things Lags.

Rigards

Ottoman

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts

Chocolate overload, Laggy :d
Regards Leroy

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts

Thats a fair point, but hardly fair if you come on here and find private messaging is not actually private and some people feel the need to broadcast other peoples movements to everyone

S

·
0 Posts
Private messaging *is* private. Your online activity shows that private messaging is going on, but nobody else can see what you write. If you are that concerned, go into the User CP and make yourself invisible to other members

Mag1 apologised in the thread and it was removed. Can we leave it at that please?

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
An apology hardly makes it right for him to have felt the need to start a thread on my activities does it

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.