Independent Renault Forums banner

What's your colour?

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
According to my touch up stick (oooeerrr), mine is Rougé De Feu. :confused: Fire Red?

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
well just looked through the thread and no one has mentioned

BROOKLANDS GREEN MET

my first laguna was a 97 in that colour and the one i have now is a 95 and the same colour.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Monaco Blue, which is apparently pearlescent. I couldn't even find a flat Glacier White that properly matched my old car. What hope have I got now? :(

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
Monaco Blue, which is apparently pearlescent. I couldn't even find a flat Glacier White that properly matched my old car. What hope have I got now? :(
You will find Monaco Blue Pearlescent at Halfords for £11.99. Their catalogue code is: 397737-0. How good a match it will be is anyone's guess.

My Scenic is Autumn Gold Pearlescent. I had to get my touch up paint from Renault.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
You will find Monaco Blue Pearlescent at Halfords for £11.99. Their catalogue code is: 397737-0. How good a match it will be is anyone's guess.
I was looking at a tin of it in Halfords the other day - looks darker than my car, but then its pearlescent and does seem to change a lot in different light. It looks black in the dark and purple under petrol station forecourt lights :crazy:

Plus, it was their Glacier White that didn't match...

Maybe I'll just try and find a boot door the right colour :(

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
And now Odyssey Blue, which looks the same as Monaco Blue to me. Or as least close enough not to be worth the effort on Renault's part in developing a 'new' colour. Do Lag 2s even come in NV432?

·
Administrator
21,608 Posts
I ought to update my colour to I suppose (only changed cars two years ago :rofl:)

My colour is now called "Metropolis Blue" and I love it. :d

Its not a Renault colour though. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
I ought to update my colour to I suppose (only changed cars two years ago :rofl:)

My colour is now called "Metropolis Blue" and I love it. :d

Its not a Renault colour though. ;)
Crikey! There must be a blue car club forming on this forum. Not to mention the fact that all 3 cars parked in our bay at the moment are dark metallic blue (the two Lags and my flatmate's bf's Alhambra.) If my mate turns up later in his dark metallic blue Xsara estate as well, everybody else in the road will start to wonder if we're a cult of some sort :p

·
Premium Member
8,274 Posts
"Smoke Silver Metallic" or Old Mans Gold as I like to call it. Plus a million scratches in the laquer that makes it look white in places, plus a big scuff off a dropped PC monitor and a steak of black from reversing into a metal bin :) Its all good!

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
mine is the 'bronze' colour and i aint seen many the same colour around really and it is a shame as it is a nice colour and get some people even come to me and say it lol.
not sure if it is metalic or pearl though

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
My Meg 1 was bright yellow pearlescent, like post-it note colour, or as my friends said 'hairdresser yellow', not sure of paint code now, being as it is I don't know where, no longer in my possession.

The rubbish Scenic what I would call Racing Green, could ask my neighbour who now owns it, but care factor zero tbh.

Current Scenic sort of aqua green metallic but need to check paint code.

Karen xx

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Lol, had enough of red cars, out of the 8 I've owned 4 have been red, even once had a red hire car while mine was being straightened out in the accident repair centre (yet another rear end collision, have had 3 of them lol)

Karen xx

61 - 80 of 102 Posts