Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, was wondering what text tones and ringtones do people have at the minute as i have had the same one for a while now and would like to change them both. Problem I have is that I find it hard to get a ringtone that is quite loud straight from the off. Most take 15-20 seconds before they get good. Anyone recommend any?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I can't change the text message thingy on my phone,but my wife has our son shouting 'TEXT MESSAGE!'.:)

My ringtone is 'When September Ends' by Green Day.:)

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive got 'The Jame - A Town called Malice' as my ringtone. As fot text tones i like something a bit unique but i dont want it to last for more than a few seconds, also i would like a song that kicks off really quick with a beat.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
The guitar solo from "Hotel California" cut and shut to suit using my phones software :d

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is there any software that is free to download so as i can cut and edit music for my phone, i would like Top Gun theme but it takes an age to get going and by that time (a) i wouldnt of heard it ringing (b) by the time it was loud enought it would have gone to voicemail.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
phone

:) I have the sony ericsson w810i you can have any tune you like . its got an mp3 player built in great fone recommended , new sony ericssons out so check them out

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Is there any software that is free to download so as i can cut and edit music for my phone, i would like Top Gun theme but it takes an age to get going and by that time (a) i wouldnt of heard it ringing (b) by the time it was loud enought it would have gone to voicemail.

Did you not get a software disc with the phone. My Motorola had all the stuff I needed on the disc. It only takes about 5 mins to sort things out.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Gonescenile will have a check if i can find box i got a Motorola L7 SLVR so probably will have a cd somewhere. I am just after a cool ring and message tone a something a bit different too.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Ring tones just one of the standard tones off of the phone.

Text tone is a sound bite of Tim Westwood saying 'Crack is whack, Holler!'

Sometimes use a Mr T text tone which says... 'Mail Motherf**ker!' :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts