Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
This one's a bit of a gray area to be honest ...... I've seen Lags of the same year as my old one ( 98 ) on 5 studs, but mine was only 4. And I've even seen V6's on 4 studs when it's generally accepted they only came with 5's. I've got mates with both and even they tend to disagree on the change dates.
I think it was a case of whatever came to hand in the parts bin on the production line at the time is what the car got.
No wonder we have so much bother when trying to get parts eh ?
I do reckon that Donalds "around 2000" is a reasonable assessment though.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
This one's a bit of a gray area to be honest ...... I've seen Lags of the same year as my old one ( 98 ) on 5 studs, but mine was only 4. And I've even seen V6's on 4 studs when it's generally accepted they only came with 5's. I've got mates with both and even they tend to disagree on the change dates.
I think it was a case of whatever came to hand in the parts bin on the production line at the time is what the car got.
No wonder we have so much bother when trying to get parts eh ?
I do reckon that Donalds "around 2000" is a reasonable assessment though.
Hi Russ it was really a guess to be honest it looks very like they are a bit of a LEGO set:d :d iam still trying to sell those 5 stud wheels of mine that i took off the Espace and trying to find a person with 5 studs is like trying to get teeth from a hen:d but hay there doing no wrong sitting in the garage i will have to start charging for the dust thats on them:d and i could be doing with some beer pennys:d could i please ask you to ask about they are 205/65/15 tyres are all odd but good treid but the wheels are in perfect condition i would be happy taking £100 but no less cheers Doanld

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Hi Donald,

if you email me a couple of pics, I'll pop them in the "for sale" section over on PerformanceRenaults for ya. You never know, someone might take them off your hands.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
All the Laguna 2's are five stud,and they are Y-reg onwards(late 2000).

Some Lag 1's are 5 stud,as said by others.The 2litre Rti is 5 stud,and I did think that all the V6's were 5 stud,but obviously not!:eek:.I think it depended on what parts Renault had left over as which models had 4 or 5 studs!.:d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts