Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 12334 Posts

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
22,500 Posts
Dont know if its been done on here but its on other forums I have been on..the idea is to tell us why your having a grump day /day from hell or just generally down in the dumps we then can diagnose if you need help or just locking away.. :devil:

I will start..just got blocked by a facebook friend ..she had great boobs to..:( :mad:

Oh and some kind mod please stick an e on the end of made..my bad..lol

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
22,553 Posts
Re: What's mad you grumpy today..

Bad spelling on thread titles :d

What sort of enjoyable errors did the lady make? Big ones I assume:d

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,231 Posts
Re: What's mad you grumpy today..

The rainy weather making the garden all swampy again so the dogs can't play outside and they tread lots of mud indoors :(

·
22,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just lost another friend on face book I shared his photo to my page and he unfriended me with no explanation..:eek: some people are really fickle..if he didn't want his picture shown why put it on his page in the first place..:confused:

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
For me it's the policeman dealing with the incident in which my car was walloped (while parked) being off duty so I have no way of getting the other cun...persons information to give to my insurers!

·
22,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For me it's the policeman dealing with the incident in which my car was walloped (while parked) being off duty so I have no way of getting the other cun...persons information to give to my insurers!
Whats a cun..:confused: :d go on dare you..:devil:

·
Super Moderator
13,569 Posts
Don't you let Scenic2 here you talking of a 'cunning plan' he is the only 'Obi one' who can come up with one of those :eek:
Hoity Toity, now he's Platinum, Us mere Diamond members aren't good enuff :d

·
Super Moderator
13,569 Posts
Nothing wrong with being a Diamond, that post was written when i was one :d
Back to topic, It's made me Grumpy, didn't take much though.

1 - 20 of 12334 Posts