Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 12154 Posts

·
Sexy at 70.. SuperMod..Platinum Member
21,559 Posts
Dont know if its been done on here but its on other forums I have been on..the idea is to tell us why your having a grump day /day from hell or just generally down in the dumps we then can diagnose if you need help or just locking away.. :devil:

I will start..just got blocked by a facebook friend ..she had great boobs to..:( :mad:

Oh and some kind mod please stick an e on the end of made..my bad..lol

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,071 Posts
Re: What's mad you grumpy today..

The rainy weather making the garden all swampy again so the dogs can't play outside and they tread lots of mud indoors :(

·
21,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just lost another friend on face book I shared his photo to my page and he unfriended me with no explanation..:eek: some people are really fickle..if he didn't want his picture shown why put it on his page in the first place..:confused:

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
For me it's the policeman dealing with the incident in which my car was walloped (while parked) being off duty so I have no way of getting the other cun...persons information to give to my insurers!

·
21,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For me it's the policeman dealing with the incident in which my car was walloped (while parked) being off duty so I have no way of getting the other cun...persons information to give to my insurers!
Whats a cun..:confused: :d go on dare you..:devil:

·
Honorary S-Mod with no Powers
13,548 Posts
Don't you let Scenic2 here you talking of a 'cunning plan' he is the only 'Obi one' who can come up with one of those :eek:
Hoity Toity, now he's Platinum, Us mere Diamond members aren't good enuff :d

·
Honorary S-Mod with no Powers
13,548 Posts
Nothing wrong with being a Diamond, that post was written when i was one :d
Back to topic, It's made me Grumpy, didn't take much though.

1 - 20 of 12154 Posts
About this Discussion
12.2K Replies
136 Participants
Mike H025
Independent Renault Forums
RenaultForums.co.uk is the best place to discuss the French automaker’s cars including the Megane, Clio, Modus, Captur and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing