Independent Renault Forums banner

12441 - 12460 of 12532 Posts

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,441
Settled down to watch the Liverpool game last night, got me whisky n beer, please note Ours, no tea, all sorted, Great! watched the first half then bang! bleedin electric went off!
Came back on about 10.30 pm whoopee doo! started to watch an old film Get Carter just wanted to see the end as I forgot how it ended, 20 mins before the end, bleedin leccy blew out again! View attachment 181581 View attachment 181581 View attachment 181581

Didn't come back on to 8.15 am today, Not bleedin Happy! View attachment 181581
What have you been up to..what have you been bodging..

·
Premium Member
14,881 Posts
In device manager under DVD player properties, then details, click, then second one down hardware id,
with 7 you can copy this, paste into tinternet, and it will give you driver info ..
Thanks Stu, I know all that, but it must have been the SATA drivers as it would not work from a USB stick to boot it, had the same problem. When it did work and load the set up files it stuck on the where to install screen as it would not read the formatted SHDD.
Any way it is now working and so is the CD/DVD writer on the Asmedia 1061 Sata achi drivers, and stor drivers.
Quite a weird one as there is nothing about it in the install manual from ASUS about it.
There was instructions on how to install SATA Raid drivers if you were installing a Raid Array.
On earlier ASUS boards I have had to install SATA drivers to install windows at initial set up.
It is working now, just installing what I had installed previously on there.

Maybe I should have added the SATA drivers to the install DVD.

·
Registered
13 Posts
first up facebook shoved in my face. that gretta brat flapping off about australia's fires being due to climate change and then the new york times writing that australia is in climate change denial. the ignorant fools. GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Someone keeps Tucking about with the power. Lights flickering, just had two brown-outs. Central heating boiler not liking that! Now wondering can I use the electric oven for lunchtime

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,055 Posts
When I'm driving about the speed limit and I get to a downhill bit, I like to put the car into neutral and save fuel. That's just how I roll.

12441 - 12460 of 12532 Posts