Independent Renault Forums banner

12461 - 12480 of 12532 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Missus has just printed 56 A4 colour maps on my colour printer. She only needed one. It was paper run-out that stopped it. She says it wasn't her fault, but mine for having a wireless printer in another room. Now I need some more blue cartridges.

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,771 Posts
Wife just phoned ...Wheres car keys ? . ...YEP I went out to put stuff in boot for her she got in car started car drove away ...her car keys were in my pocket so she drove 25 miles away dash mustve been flashing "No Key Detected" shes switched off car now stranded so off I go now with her car key

·
Premium Member
3,815 Posts
Missus has just printed 56 A4 colour maps on my colour printer. She only needed one. It was paper run-out that stopped it. She says it wasn't her fault, but mine for having a wireless printer in another room. Now I need some more blue cartridges.
He had bought a large map representing the sea, Without the least vestige of land: And the crew were much pleased when they found it to be A map they could all understand.

“What’s the good of Mercator’s North Poles and Equators, Tropics, Zones, and Meridian Lines?” So the Bellman would cry: and the crew would reply “They are merely conventional signs!

“Other maps are such shapes, with their islands and capes! But we’ve got our brave Captain to thank: (So the crew would protest) “that he’s bought us the best— A perfect and absolute blank!”

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
22,163 Posts
Wife just phoned ...Wheres car keys ? . ...YEP I went out to put stuff in boot for her she got in car started car drove away ...her car keys were in my pocket so she drove 25 miles away dash mustve been flashing "No Key Detected" shes switched off car now stranded so off I go now with her car key
Ooops! Good job she didn't stall the car on a hill or worse, creates all kind of problems!

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
FFS – never want keyless entry if I can help it I'd put it down and drive off leaving it at home

Had to look up what white box means :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Drove 400 miles whole day, got back took my daughter from the kindergarten, was driving home. Intercity - some young geezer suddenly came from a connection to the double road without checking, right in front of me, no idea how i didnt hit

Totally lost my patience blinked him to stop no go, chased him between many cars - he was doing 80-90 mph to run away, got him blocked finally pushed him to turn to some road, he got away finally, realizing that my daughter was with me during all action, stopped chasing

Guess what, was driving to my house ( in the middle of nowhere) i see that he parked somewhere close to my place, blocked his car without no possibility to get away.

Was walking towards his car, he looked max 20 year old, probably less than that, he came to visit his girlfriend who is my neighbor 😁 !

Opened his door and told him if he ever does the same thing again and run, i ll push his car out of the road...

Just finally decided to buy some dash cam, i thibk i ll look into ali express

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
I try not to get irritated with other drivers these days. Just spoils my day. Usually the other guy has either made a mistake or simply demonstrated that they are a cr&p driver. It is never personal.

·
22,163 Posts
Trouble today is that if in confronting is you just don't know who or what your dealing with, druggies, physcopaths, acid throwers, knives, guns, baseball bats etc, just not worth getting wound up and you could be severely injured.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Trouble today is that if in confronting is you just don't know who or what your dealing with, druggies, physcopaths, acid throwers, knives, guns, baseball bats etc, just not worth getting wound up and you could be severely injured.
I have to say that all those things are a possibility, what a world eh?

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
23,105 Posts
Just finally decided to buy some dash cam, i thibk i ll look into ali express
Couple of years back in UK, a guy had a similar incident to you, cut up badly by a pirrock.
Chased after said pirrock before thinking better of it.
Decided to contact police.
Who looked at his dashcam footage and did him for dangerous driving!
They are worth having but can be a double edged sword.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Couple of years back in UK, a guy had a similar incident to you, cut up badly by a pirrock.
Chased after said pirrock before thinking better of it.
Decided to contact police.
Who looked at his dashcam footage and did him for dangerous driving!
They are worth having but can be a double edged sword.
that is why i have not had any dash cam till now :D

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,771 Posts
Dash cams work both ways ..mine saved me £1400 pounds when someone drove past taking mirror clean off car, footage from camera was clear enough for Police to trace car and driver ...footage on that camera was good but just fitted a Nextbase GW322 into my daughters car and footage is crystal clear

·
22,163 Posts
Dash cams work both ways ..mine saved me £1400 pounds when someone drove past taking mirror clean off car, footage from camera was clear enough for Police to trace car and driver ...footage on that camera was good but just fitted a Nextbase GW322 into my daughters car and footage is crystal clear
Best thing out since sliced bread and reduces insurance cost (y)

12461 - 12480 of 12532 Posts