Independent Renault Forums banner

12481 - 12500 of 12922 Posts

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,793 Posts
Most insurance companies don’t reduce premium if they’re fitted plus if they do and something happens like an accident and SD card is full or it’s just not switched on then would they say policy null and void ? Here’s an image off my dashcam police used to convict

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,584 Posts
Most insurance companies don’t reduce premium if they’re fitted plus if they do and something happens like an accident and SD card is full or it’s just not switched on then would they say policy null and void ? Here’s an image off my dashcam police used to convict
What a plonker, deserved to be done, total impatience to wait to pass cyclists.

:)

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,793 Posts
What a plonker, deserved to be done, total impatience to wait to pass cyclists.

:)
He actually forced me off the road and one off the cyclists off there bike .. would post full video but would be unfair on the plonker as he plead guilty took the points and a heavy fine

·
Premium Member
Captur 2017 1.5DCi EDC
4,011 Posts
Dash cams still illegal in Portugal if they are any good (i.e. they can read a number plate). CCTV the same. They still can't get permission to put street cams in the rowdy parts of Albufeira.

·
Premium Member
Grand Scenic 1.6 2007
4,511 Posts
How do you report a post?
Sure I've done it recently and it was fairly obvious.
Someone nicked the button?
Post #2 on the wind whistling through car thread needs moving to it's own new thread I think?

·
Premium Member
4,112 Posts
Trouble today is that if in confronting is you just don't know who or what your dealing with, druggies, physcopaths, acid throwers, knives, guns, baseball bats etc, just not worth getting wound up and you could be severely injured.
Does anyone remember some years back, a road rage incident somewhere near Dartford crossing? Sevenoaks, Kent? Bloke stopped at a give way, after "reacting" to something the other bloke had done. Other bloke stopped behind him, got out his car got first bloke out his car and killed him. Turned out he was a dangerous gangster and just out of prison (possibly - can't remember exactly). But known for being a total psychopath. Was in all the news, can't remember his name.

My dad used to say, "let them go and have an accident somewhere else." Mind you he could still lose his rag at times!

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
22,853 Posts
Does anyone remember some years back, a road rage incident somewhere near Dartford crossing? Sevenoaks, Kent? Bloke stopped at a give way, after "reacting" to something the other bloke had done. Other bloke stopped behind him, got out his car got first bloke out his car and killed him. Turned out he was a dangerous gangster and just out of prison (possibly - can't remember exactly). But known for being a total psychopath. Was in all the news, can't remember his name.

My dad used to say, "let them go and have an accident somewhere else." Mind you he could still lose his rag at times!
Think this is what you were looking for Mike. (y)

Murderer who stabbed man to death on the M25 could be released 'within months' - Murderer who stabbed man to death on the M25 could be released 'within months'

·
Premium Member
15,584 Posts
How do you report a post?
Sure I've done it recently and it was fairly obvious.
Someone nicked the button?
Post #2 on the wind whistling through car thread needs moving to it's own new thread I think?
Click on the three little pips after the post time, that will bring up the report tab.

·
Premium Member
15,584 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,584 Posts
Saw a RX4 today in Blue ink, only done 60,000 miles from new, been on Guernsey for the last 5 years, so not thrashed at all. Been wrecked by the front seats being butchered for fitting something on. The tailgate has the standard crack in it and it has been parked downhill letting in water so it will be leaking. So I was thinking of buying it but I think I will leave it alone. The clutch was apparently high, I doubt it was worn out after 60 K. Shame it has been let go as it was quite clean really and the paintwork was good. the engine looked good as well. couldn't hear it running as the battery was flat. Full leather seats looked in good nick but window on rear right was not working and was held up by a suction pad for picking up glass. Cover to the drivers side wing mirror had been broken off, by this owner!!! Crying shame really.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Daughters aygo has a rattle from engine. It's had a timing chain replaced by previous owner but they fitted a used alternator......maybe just maybe. Another job to the list.

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,586 Posts
Daughters aygo has a rattle from engine. It's had a timing chain replaced by previous owner but they fitted a used alternator......maybe just maybe. Another job to the list.
have a look at the alternator adjuster arm mrs had the same problem a while after i changed the timing chain , turns out the arm had snapped at a weak point , front bumper off , adjuster arm off reweld job done still ok after 2 years

12481 - 12500 of 12922 Posts