Independent Renault Forums banner

13041 - 13045 of 13045 Posts

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,404 Posts
make sure window is up, you wont get at the internal part of the door handle without the window being fully up

Also get drill out, as the internal part is held in place by a rivet from under the door handle ( Outside )
Make sure passenger side door is open, as you will need to remove
Door locking mechanism. The wire plug ,
From outside the D ( Hardest part ) , the door handle, and then you will see the rivet .
You have to slide the internal as it clips in place on the door skin, so get the torch out to check which way
Memory is saying its towards the front you slide it, but LOL

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,042
Been watching BTCC live free practice sessions..shame that PMR wont be racing this year so Plato and Jackson out and no explanation from Vauxhall..WTF.. :mad:

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
I was in Glasgow today, and found huge changes underway - they are closing access to George Square, removing parking around the square and surrounding roads, introducing bus gates and bus only lanes and generally obstructing access into the city from my side of Glasgow.

Fortunately I'm not in Glasgow that often, but I do drive into George Square one evening a month to play guitar in a rehearsal room right at the square. That's now going to be difficult, if not impossible, and I don't really want to be wandering around Glasgow at 10 o'clock at night trying to get a bus, with a guitar case on my back..... that's just an invitation to get a bump on the head!! :mad:

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,044 (Edited)
While in Costa del Wales some beaches are heaving again and I'm angry that my youngest has taken the kids down to Porthcawl..will be expressing my anger when I see him next..he has miles of mountainside behind his house so why didnt he go up there with the bleeding sheep and stay safe..the new baby is only a few months old and he has taken him to this bloody shite hole full of possible covid carriers.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

13041 - 13045 of 13045 Posts