Independent Renault Forums banner

13181 - 13200 of 13307 Posts

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,633 Posts
its bt sims now come as 3 sizes so no matter what you need it will break out and fit

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just found out that the Rear Lights I wanted to get for My Mk2 Clio are LHD only and the company said that There is no way to convert the LED rear lights for UK RHD - Not Happy ☹

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,183
Just found out that the Rear Lights I wanted to get for My Mk2 Clio are LHD only and the company said that There is no way to convert the LED rear lights for UK RHD - Not Happy ☹

Link..will look for an alternative for you..have you done a search ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Link..will look for an alternative for you..have you done a search ?
Years ago I converted the rear light wiring to allow me to fit the Ph2 Rear Lights as the some of them had to be Altered - but these led “Euro” lights have leds in the bottom for braking & parking lights - but its the foglights that are the issue - they are set up for LHD rather than RHD and the fog light will light up the wrong side - perhaps a solution would be to send a wire from foglight to other foglight to power it correctly? Would need to buy the 01 onwards versions but not really sure of the neatest way of joining them?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I also believe that if I were to get the older 98-01 set then I would need to rewire to the old set up (ph1) as the indicators & reversing lights are in different positions in ph1 & ph2 lights

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,187

·
Registered
47 Posts
I’ve already got Ph2 Rear Lights on my Ph1, but I was thinking of getting the led lights (as shown further up the thread) but these new lights I want are LHD, rather than the UK RHD, meaning the foglight will be on the near side instead of the UK offside. Not really sure how to get the offside foglight to work instead. And unless I know of a 100% way to do it, I won’t buy these LHD unless there is a way of doing it properly.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,190
Ok so I dont think I can really help you much with this so will leave you to it..just wish you the best of luck with the search.. 🙂

·
Premium Member
4,112 Posts
Dumbass politicians using electrical protection switchgear to manage load shedding on a daily basis expecting the equipment to last forever while switching huge transition loads 2 or 3 times a day on/off. 💩 :mad: :sick:

Screenshot_20200912-084954.jpg

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
24,826 Posts
They've announced that they will trial a 60mph speed limit on busy motorway stretches, M6, junction 6-7 and M5, J1-2 near to me.
To see if that improves air quality.
Feck me, most of the day you canna do 60 along those stretches anyway, nose to feckin tail and the overhead gantries limitiing to 50.
It's congestion, lorries sitting nose to tail that causes the pollution, not speed.

Not a brain cell amongst these planners

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
3,645 Posts
They've announced that they will trial a 60mph speed limit on busy motorway stretches, M6, junction 6-7 and M5, J1-2 near to me.
To see if that improves air quality.
Feck me, most of the day you canna do 60 along those stretches anyway, nose to feckin tail and the overhead gantries limitiing to 50.
It's congestion, lorries sitting nose to tail that causes the pollution, not speed.

Not a brain cell amongst these planners
But they’ll generate more income from the “safety” cameras Pete...

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,920 Posts
P!ssed off waiting for a small delivery, supposedly 1st class Royal Mail signed for with a tracking number should have been here Thursday/Friday last week.

:mad: :(

Then another delivery by Yodel not till 15th /17 here today 14th. These yodel Knockers must be really unlucky as I have never had a problem with them.

:)

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,196
I have two many times unfortunately..always dread to see an ebay seller saying it will be a courier delivery..

·
Premium Member
2014 Captur tce 120 edc , 2010 Lancer VIII 1.8 143 hp
272 Posts
coming back from the vet, doggie dog throws up between the passenger seat and the middle console 2 seconds before I parked next to the house... tried not to be angry but...

·
Premium Member
2014 Captur tce 120 edc , 2010 Lancer VIII 1.8 143 hp
272 Posts
That's three hours stripping out and cleaning.
Or 5 minutes with a jet wash (but the car may not run again)
Are you an oracle or what :confused::p:oops:

took me around few hours and one bottle of room spray then i left the car doors open for 3-4 hours, luckily there was slight wind.

13181 - 13200 of 13307 Posts