Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 9132 Posts

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
22,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Same idea as the grumpy one but its got lots of smiling instead of grumpiness ..tell us why you are happy for instance has you car suddenly decided to double its MPG..have you won the pools or lottery [SIZE="1"[if you have dont forget I could do with a sub][/SIZE] I think you get the general idea guys and gal's :d

I will start..

My clio had just passed its MOT and all is well with the world..:d

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,247 Posts
The yin/yan factor :d

My missus going to work today so me and the dogs have 4 hours peace & quiet & no nagging :d:d:d

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
22,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just had my smelly's from ebay for my car..Mrs. Phil don't like the smell so will be using her car to visit the daughter/son in law and grand-kids this week end..her petrol instead of mine..got to put one in my car later :devil:

OH YES :d :d

·
Super Moderator
6,170 Posts
Got a cheque in the post today for work i did on Monday/Tuesday :d

Seeing 'chuffer690' turn Platinum :d

Picking my son up from school & talking about his day :d

My garage door got repaired :d

Seeing my missus come home from work :d

·
Premium Member
6,286 Posts
being at the canteen servery at work getting my breakfast, and a hand appearing and putting 50p on my tray

and someone saying, thanks for all your help yesterday, have a coffee on me :d:d

oh and getting last weeks overtime cash :d:d:d:d:d:d

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
I'm taking part in the 100 happy days challenge on Facebook. Mine for today was finally discovering the laundry was open all day (the woman who manages it has a sick baby, so she juggles opening hours around hospital visits etc) and getting two massive bags of washing done (my :censored: washing machine is scrap). Rocking the Mrs Tiggywinkle bit :d

Karen xx

·
Registered
116 Posts
the hooter at the end of my shift today as its now
:beer: THE WEEKEND :beer:
AND NONE OF THIS :mechanic: FOR ME :d:d

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
zeddytd - loving that animated GIF of working under the car!
What made me smile today was ordering a new Captur at a significant discount; we must get a new section for the Captur on this forum

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
I told a guy in work today he needed to put a a beard snood on as he works in a food factory when he asked me why I don't have a beard I told him u got a fking long hair hanging out your nose though. he's quite feminine and said .. don't be so personal which made me laugh as he gives me some crap.. its got to have been atleast 10 mm long.. yukk:eek:

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
22,619 Posts
Helping daughter with her maths homework and seeing it suddenly click into place for her.
Went from "can't do it" to "that's easy" in what should have been a blinding flash and fanfares.

Had to make do with a high five and a big grin :d

On another note, for those with a sense of humour commonly described as toilet...try these reviews on Sugar Free Gummy Bears.....May be fictional but who cares :devil:

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
I told a guy in work today he needed to put a a beard snood on as he works in a food factory when he asked me why I don't have a beard I told him u got a fking long hair hanging out your nose though. he's quite feminine and said .. don't be so personal which made me laugh as he gives me some crap.. its got to have been atleast 10 mm long.. yukk:eek:
ow and I became a diamond member too :d
thank you very much

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
My daughter.

This weekend's highlights include

Waking me up this morning by tickling my nose with her blanket, then when I open my eyes she is there with a huge smile on her face

Whilst clearing away after lunch, she disappears into the living room. Then i hear a perfect rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, followed by Ba Ba Black Sheep and then Rock a bye Baby.

And yesterday's highlight, shopping in John Lewis and she randomly turns to me in the middle of the shop and says "I love you daddy".

Not bad considering she will be 3 in June

:d

1 - 20 of 9132 Posts