Independent Renault Forums banner

9201 - 9220 of 9251 Posts

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
23,289 Posts
Made me laugh there's a guy on the aygo forum on fb who reckons that he's mapped his little 3 pot added induction kit and exhaust and it'll do 120mph easily. .....the more I read it the more I chuckle. ....what a **
Really good these tinternet mapping kits.
Ask him for proof, speed camera footage will do.

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
And it was nice, spent an hour looking at abs problem, might be getting somewhere hopefully.
No rain at all, blue sky for an hour or so.

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,785 Posts
Been persisting down here in Scumland most of the day ....

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,477 Posts
me and the mrs thought we would give an e bike a try so i have been keeping an eye out for a 2nd hand one, at last a 4 mth old e bike with x2 batt packs , ride as an assist or let the bike do the work upto 30 mile range yea i will have to test that in stages

·
Premium Member
3,911 Posts
So the NCTS, our MoT mob, have decided that all their lifts are to be condemned for cracking and effective immediately no further lifting will be done anywhere throughout the land. We're doomed I tell ye!
What is the unfortunate punter to do?
Turn up on the day, pay the fifty six odd quid and get an automatic fail because they can't do the job and the Polis have advised all motorists to keep the fail notice handy because it's now an offence to drive around without a valid current fail notice. :)
Maybe I'll wake up soon................

·
Premium Member
3,911 Posts
And maybe not...… have the Elfin Apeknee lot been on the poteen?
That's a terrible slur on the traditions of the mountain craftsmen.
Did I mention that because you have failed you have to come back another day when or if they get the lifts sorted.
Organising getting the family bus to a test center is not so easy for lot's of folk and making them do it twice is taking the p*ss. Meanwhile the Insurance lot are muttering about policy validity especially as the central bank gave them one in the nuts for organised gouging just before Christmas.

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,029 Posts
So the NCTS, our MoT mob, have decided that all their lifts are to be condemned for cracking and effective immediately no further lifting will be done anywhere throughout the land. We're doomed I tell ye!
What is the unfortunate punter to do?
Turn up on the day, pay the fifty six odd quid and get an automatic fail because they can't do the job and the Polis have advised all motorists to keep the fail notice handy because it's now an offence to drive around without a valid current fail notice. :)
Maybe I'll wake up soon................
Bugger

Can't say anything else!!!

9201 - 9220 of 9251 Posts