Independent Renault Forums banner

9281 - 9300 of 9429 Posts

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,281
Had the same issue with the Golden Sun rice. As I had a bit of time to spare I checked the lengths of the grains. Not much there. So I checked the grain diameters at four places each to get an average. Keep your fingers dry or the little beggars start swelling on you.
I sent them an email. You can relax, no traces of nuts.
Have you tried a multi meter on them..just wondering if they have a voltage of any kind coming from them..hows about that for a random thought..

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,038 Posts
Sure there's no traces of Nuts, Brenda, what about you , LOL

Reactions: Brendan W

·
41,038 Posts
Thats Deviants Brenda LOL

·
41,038 Posts
A flight attendant sees a suspicious looking couple on board, so she reports it to the Captain immediately.
“Sir, I think we have a case of human trafficking! There is a very pretty and quiet female passenger on board, who looks quite frightened, and the man she is with, is a fat old slob who looks like a sexual deviant, mean and dangerous!”
The captain responds, “You must be new here. This is Air Force One.”

·
Premium Member
Grand Scenic 1.6 2007
4,522 Posts
Put the re-bushed control arms back on the front of the bus today.
Apart from a bit of persuading getting the steering pivot off it was a breeze.
Pleasantly surprised how straightforward this car is to work on.
Like that 10mm space idea for the rad subframe.
No wonder they got five stars in the crumply tests.

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
24,210 Posts
Twas the youngest's 21st yesterday.
Plans went from big party in bar/restaurant to small party at house to close family who live in the house with a couple of close friends who were disinfected before entry. Anyone else popped in via facetime.

Mind you, me and the lad went to the pub quiz at 8pm.
The guy who runs some of the local ones in a couple of pubs put one online last night.... 100 teams joined in (which was the limit)… good idea and was fun, we ended up in the top 15 so reasonable result.

Youngest's boyfriend bought her a private number for her car, sorted all the paperwork and a set of plates... fair play to him, I've just fitted them.

·
Premium Member
Grand Scenic 1.6 2007
4,522 Posts
Mind you, me and the lad went to the pub quiz at 8pm.
The guy who runs some of the local ones in a couple of pubs put one online last night.... 100 teams joined in (which was the limit)… good idea and was fun, we ended up in the top 15 so reasonable result.
Pub Quiz. Joe, the quizmaster down the Tower was worth the entry money for the laughs.
What Russian American actor starred in the film and stage production of............. ' The King and One?'

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
22,866 Posts
Good luck with that. The Amazon goes to Peru.
And another "Good luck with that" as I've ordered watch from there, got an email. from the seller, there will be a delay in delivery due to the current conditions doesn't state when I might get apart from "please be patient"!! FFS!!

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
24,210 Posts
Checked Youngest's new registration number and pleasantly surprised that it's all been sorted by DVLA.
Tax and MOT information all showing correctly for new number.

9281 - 9300 of 9429 Posts