Independent Renault Forums banner

9301 - 9320 of 9430 Posts

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,038 Posts
No link to the channel then, or are you advertising a service Mike ( or Is it that one where Holly is stroking her Pussy )
We have 199,000 members, we could send it viral overnight

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
No link to the channel then, or are you advertising a service Mike ( or Is it that one where Holly is stroking her Pussy )
We have 199,000 members, we could send it viral overnight
Search for "Valve Geek".

I'm surprised 100 people think it's that interesting TBH

·
41,038 Posts

This You then LOL

·
41,038 Posts

Found it , no adverts.
Think someone has too much time on his hands.
But why the nude woman dont understand that part of the random stuff

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
24,210 Posts
Bloke opposite is having scaffolding erected.
I'm sitting in the front room watching them, idly speculating why when I hear a scream.
Youngest had been for a shower, walked back into her bedroom, dropped her towel and realised she'd just flashed the scaffolders.
Ah well, brightened their day up.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,315
I'm sitting in the front room watching them, idly speculating why when I hear a scream.
Youngest had been for a shower, walked back into her bedroom, dropped her towel and realised she'd just flashed the scaffolders.
Wont make that mistake again..

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
Good luck to them!

Had to repair a strip on the edge of my conservatory roof wind was trying to take it off! :eek: Got four screws through it now. Does seem a bit quieter in there, probs cos been like it for a while. (?)

However while doing the job wind trying to rip my shed door off or the tall gate thing between sideway and back garden, needed that open 'cause shed opens onto sideway, not garden. Got gate hooks on them but tested to the limit.

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,587 Posts
a big no no unless they have a license to work after 1pm sat untill 7am monday, first time is a warning 2nd time is upto i think its now £25000 fine
last year same thing happened down the road the guy having the house built was told first warning to you and the builder , if they do it again they would be hit with the full fine ,

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,595 Posts
Checked up on blood pressure monitor, bought in 2017, 24th July so still in guarantee.
Pleasantly surprised still got nearly 4 months guarantee left on it so a phone call to Lloyds Pharmacy tomorrow morning.

:) :) :)

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
24,210 Posts
10th in pub quiz, one round to go

And trying to work out why youngest is doing handstands in sports bra and shorts while trying to put on leggings and tee shirt.

·
Premium Member
3,525 Posts
Sooo, my ***** ass neighbor called the police because I was smoking on the porch.
The police get here and ask "where's the weed" I said I smoked it all.
They asked "where did you buy it" so I told them from the neighbor.
Now they at the neighbor.

Learn To Mind Your Business?

9301 - 9320 of 9430 Posts