Independent Renault Forums banner

9821 - 9840 of 9863 Posts

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
25,447 Posts
I haven't a real problem with them being dropped, they don't make my day sparkle.
But the replacements?
Dermott O Leary is a plastic wind up toy and Alison Hammond is just too loud for more then short bursts

·
25,447 Posts
Just finished a virtual pub quiz online...regulars on this one, run by the guys who do many of the local pub quizzes...when we had pubs.
This was the 500th that they have run since lockdown began in March so to mark it, they managed to get the Chase's Dark Destroyer to enter.
We beat a chaser !!!!!!!!
Managed to get 8th out of 164 so not too bad anyway.

·
Super mod..
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,823

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
42,568 Posts
You must not care what cookies are allowed on your laptop, HAVE you read the terms to read this ..
Here's me careful of everything off tinternet ( Unless it's from Russia, you know it's safe from Russia ) AND get loads of issues

·
Super mod..
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,825
You must not care what cookies are allowed on your laptop, HAVE you read the terms to read this ..
Here's me careful of everything off tinternet ( Unless it's from Russia, you know it's safe from Russia ) AND get loads of issues
Everyone is collecting info on us Stu..this is the world we now live in sorry to say ..cookies are cleaned on a regular basis with me..

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,611 Posts
Stu, I allow all cookies onto my equipment, but then again I have my browser delete everything from the Temp Internet files on closedown, so the cookies are only there for the duration of my perving, sorry helping other Renault owners.

·
42,568 Posts
This reply was to Phil about reading the news papers
YES but you have allowed them to sell your data to a 3rd party, this 3rd party then is allowed to use your info cookies wont stop that

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,611 Posts
YES but you have allowed them to sell your data to a 3rd party, this 3rd party then is allowed to use your info cookies wont stop that
true, but then again according to my IP address, I am Czechoslovakia

·
42,568 Posts
onyerbackyerwitch is that You then

Reactions: Mike H025

·
Super mod..
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,831
I have not long cleaned my cockies..now searching if I used the correct word..think that should have been that little fella cookie..

·
25,447 Posts
Got Covid test results back, in record time...
Myself and 'ErIndoors negative.
What is more surprising is that the Lad also is, despite him living and sleeping with CommonDIL who is positive.
Hey Ho....what a wonderful world we live in

·
Super mod..
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,833
What is more surprising is that the Lad also is, despite him living and sleeping with CommonDIL who is positive.
Eggselent..

·
Super mod..
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,834 (Edited)
So did my oil and filter change on the venga this morning.. was adamant that nothing was going to get in my way.. got car down the side of house to garage.. opens up the 5 locks.. yes I did say 5 locks 😁 get the bonnet up and started to bring out trolley jacks and axle stands.. then it starts to bleedin rain WHAT !!! forecast said fine day..tell you what compo and his beetle in a match box can do better than that lot..DUH.. 5 mins rain stops and sun comes out..Woo hooo.. up with both jacks and axle stands but one pin is now missing on one so bodged that for now..my usual sheet of cardboard for oil spillage and to keep my back clean and I'm away.. 20 mins later I am done.. brill these filter cups no faffin with these bu55ers..got car back up the drive under filled slightly and let it settle for an hour while we have a sandwich.. back out later and dipped the oil little bit more and its bang on.. just have to find the missing pin now from that axle stand which I have just sorted temporarily .. but thats a story for another day playmates..🙂

·
25,447 Posts
I got to get myself one of them cup fingies before I do Common's oil again.
The Picanto filter is right at bottom alongside sump but with little room around it.... my chain wrench was awkward.

·
Super mod..
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,836
I got to get myself one of them cup fingies before I do Common's oil again.
The Picanto filter is right at bottom alongside sump but with little room around it.... my chain wrench was awkward.
Yep Venga is the same and now for some reason only known to Kia they have reduced the height on the latest filters.. cup fits over sweet and with a 3/8 extension bar makes short work of it.. handy thing is as well is some times when they are shielded like this they can be hard to hand tighten them.. but not with these cups just snug it up and add oil and start up to check for leaks..gotta say when using a cup I have never had a leak around the filter..but was always a bit worried with my reduced strength that hand tight wasnt tight enough..

·
Super mod..
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,837

·
Premium Member
4,407 Posts
----

Ques:

Hi there. I have a 1970s benford dumper with one of the petter single cylinder engines fitted. I would like to date the engine. Where do I find the engine serial number?
Kind regards

++++

Ans:

----

I would recommend finding out her interests. Be polite and make casual , non controversial small talk. Listen and remember everything she says and say very little yourself. If there is a mutual social occasion with a group of other people, see if she is interested and respond. Carry on from there. Chocolate, flowers, fine wine, chick flick movies or theatre plays are good etc.
It's not too difficult getting a date with an old single from the 70's. Most are grateful for any attention at all.

++++

9821 - 9840 of 9863 Posts