9841 - 9860 of 9863 Posts

·
Super mod..
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,844

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
24,637 Posts
Thank god the idiot wasn't on a main road or motorway ! Hope he never drives again🥵🥵🥵🥵

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
42,568 Posts
My wife’s been complaining for hours about toothache. She’s been going on and on about the pain, and how much she’s afraid of the dentist. I’d had enough, so I got a pair of pliers, stood on her forehead and yanked the *ucker out.

Let’s see how much moaning she can do without a tongue.

Frank made me do it

·
Super mod..
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,849
Have got a rerun of last Sunday's BTCC championship and can watch Ash Sutton win it all over again..

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
25,447 Posts
I had one of those panicky phone calls this afternoon......DAAAAAD, I can't open my boot.....
Bl00dy youngest.
So talked her through exploring from the boot by dropping the rear seats.
She'd thrown a bag in there and jammed the strap in the lock mechanism.
She couldn't unjam it, normal tricks like leaning on the boot and trying to unlock didn't seem to be working so it was a case of wait till you get home and I'll look at it.
So, she got home.... I peered in the boot from the rear seats....gave the strap a tug....that's jammed good and proper.
So went to tailgate, tried the lock and clunk...a good solid clunk, the sort of clunk that says the lock has operated.
So I gives it a tug... boot open.
Bl00dy kids, just don't know when a good tug is needed.

·
Super mod..
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,854
Bl00dy kids, just don't know when a good tug is needed.
My wife does and needed to when I had that clio spare wheel moment. .other than that she is a first class tugger.. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
I thought Becker was a funny TV show - Ted Danson starred as a grumpy but dedicated doctor who was annoyed by everyone and everything - but it has never been repeated or appeared on DVD. Not over here anyway.

I just found it on YouTube.

Excellent!! :D

·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts
Thank god the idiot wasn't on a main road or motorway ! Hope he never drives again🥵🥵🥵🥵
I was recently watching a Top Gear item on YouTube about leccy cars and recharging, the presenter mentioned (in passing) some of these new leccy sports cars have stupidly quick acceleration, so that video is totally believable, he said you only gotta toe the pedal a bit and you're nearly into the car in front's boot in a split second. There's going to many more tears before bedtime when more of the great unwashed start getting their mitts on this new stuff.

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,611 Posts

Reactions: Scenic 11
9841 - 9860 of 9863 Posts