1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
37,575 Posts
Should be a switch its right knee,height or that area, this is for CC

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
I watched a YouTube video of the new Dacia Spring EV and it has these cruise control buttons on the steering wheel....... but isn't fitted with cruise control! o_O

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
23,233 Posts
I watched a YouTube video of the new Dacia Spring EV and it has these cruise control buttons on the steering wheel....... but isn't fitted with cruise control! o_O
You need to install the option of "wife" to enable.
Acts as a speed limiter with continuous reminders that you are going too fast.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
I don't recommend switching on the wife option, once enabled it causes many secondary niggling faults (noisy passenger seat is the main one) , it's hard to disable but can be temporarily overridden by turning up the radio.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update picture found this as i was looking in wrong place lol
the switch between the gap picture of little clock but still not working
Automotive design Automotive tire Rim Audio equipment Carbon

·
Registered
826 Posts
When you switch it on you should get the clock picture lighting up on the dash / speedo / instrument display somewhere.

If not then there's a problem, start with the fuse ...

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
23,233 Posts
When are you trying to turn it on?
Most cars you need to be moving to engage or set CC, generally at least 20mph.

On mine (Qashqai) I simply get to the speed I want...say 50mph and turn it on...then it will hold 50mph.
If I want to release it, dab brakes or clutch then use the reset button (minus on mine... I think) to re-engage
If I want to increase or decrease speed, the plus and minus buttons do that.
To cancel altogether, toggle the On switch
IIRC, I cannot switch mine on below 23mph

Some motors will only engage in higher gears... so you can't set it at say 70 and then having slowed to 20 in 2nd have the engine trying to still get to 70 when you reset...... (you can with autos that I've driven...fun that is)

The other fun thing with CC is that if the engine has any error codes, often the first thing disabled is CC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts