Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When i got my Laguna II a few weeks ago it was missing one of its wheel trims and set about looking for a replacement but with no success. I considered the cheap after market one and thought most looked tacky or garish. Went to my renaut dealer yesterday to see if they had one but as usual they said it would need to be ordered in - when I asked "how much" I was pleasantly surprised to discover it would be £12-88 (inc., VAT) and would be delivered to my home on Wednesday or Thurday at no extra charge. So not all Renault dealers give a poor service. They were also selling a motorists breakdown kit for a tenner which included a tow-rope, jump leads, sliding extendable wheel brace, inspection lamp, warning triangle, flourescent vest, raincoat and a kneeling pad and I thought why not gimme two, one for my own use and one for my son.:d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Good to hear positive stuff Noel, We know they are out there.

The break down kit seems a good buy .

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also noticed they had a poster up advertising Renault rear axle bushes at £35 (inc., VAT) a pair - don't know if thats cheap or not as I haven't needed them yet.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got a Clio expression 58 reg, Can you tell me if it's possible to get renault metal wheel trims as all I can seem to find is plastic wheel trims to fit this car?

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,635 Posts
did the law not change that you cannot use a tow rope any more but have to use a tow bar
i ask as when i went to tow a scenic a while back i was informed you cannot use a rope any more
Ron

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I've got a Clio expression 58 reg, Can you tell me if it's possible to get renault metal wheel trims as all I can seem to find is plastic wheel trims to fit this car?
Epic thread bump? I don't understand what you mean by metal wheel trims.

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone remember the old minis and Citroens with metal wheel trims. I parked beside a Honda Civic Hybrid (looked like an import) today which had alloy bolt on wheel covers.

I haven't seen any that would suit a Clio though.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts