Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There must be lots of place where you can go and get genuine Renault parts cheaper than from a Renault dealership.

Any Ideas? :confused:

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Hi there, haven't needed a lot of parts for my Lag I yet but the bits I have needed came from the local GSF Depot, the chap at my local MOT centre uses them as well. If you do a Google for GSF they do an on line catalogue in PDF format.
Regards Leroy

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
yes GSF are a great place to get discounted parts. i work at a renault garage and get around 30-40% of parts and still, sometimes it cheaper from GSF. good thing is GSF is a 1minute drive from work :)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
If the part is not available aftermarket and you or a friend are visiting France,then buy it there!.Get a written quote with the part number on it from a UK dealership and then quote the same number to any French dealership,you will be surprised at the difference.

GSF are good,as are Euro Car Parts.Both have websites with full catalogues on them,and one of our sponsers on the site(Shop4parts) have a similar service available.:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Yep Great tip from Lag's shop in France if you can as instead of costing an arm & a leg here they only cost an arm there, but as Lag's says ensure you have the proper part no.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi,
I am currently rebuilding the head on my Laguna. I got the valves and head gasket from CMAEXCHANGE near Chester. Thier prices were good and they have a good reptation for parts suppy and work.
Euro parts in Chester could not quote! - said valves and gasket not listed for my model.
I have ben driving Landrovers for the last 10 years, i am shocked at the prices of parts on my recently purchased Renault. i.e. One rear suspesion bush for a Laguna costs more than the entire set for a discovery.

regards

Gary

·
Registered
38 Posts
from experiance, i found a few things cheaper then dealers on ebay and were new ie
new aerial base from deals was 20 plus vat got brand new from ebay for 5.99, also needed a new stalk dealer was 30 plus vat asked if anyone had one on ebay and got one for 15 quid, pitty ebay don't sell new keys would have saved me a bomb lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts