Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Experts,

I am getting 'Injection check error' on dashboard randomly.
Mechanic told me it' might be because of short journey what I am doing and therefore DPF is not Regenerator correctly. So he suggested me to run on moterway for 10-15 mins on 3/4 gear and 70/80 km speed to Regenerator DPF.
My car dashboard not showing any DPF error.

I ran car for sometime on moterway and 1/2 full tank and frequency to get error is reduce. Just thinking, if I use any 'DPF Cleaner and Regenerator' additive, is that help me?
if yes, which one is better.

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Following as I'm getting same message on our 07 scenic first check your glow plugs maybe one or more gone. Our 4 checked out fine with meter just waiting to get to garage and see if fault number comes up

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,433 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thank you for the DPF thread above. My car is a Laguna 2011 2.0 dCI Dynamique showing the same fault dispay as above. It also has depreciation in power delivery. I am of the opinion that it needs manual DPF regeneration. I am a DIY enthusiast with some amaturistic skill and determination, but little experience with dpf's. Has anyone done a DIY of this nature? I would love to hear and learn from your knowledge and experience. Please share and advise accordingly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts