Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent about 3 hours giving the Lag it's first decent clean and polish of 2007 yesterday, but after a nights heavy rain and driving down a wet muddy road behind a tipper lorry this morning it looks like this...................................:(

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ouch! That really Bad, I think there no point in cleaning untill the Summer :p Mine wasnt as bad as that, I bet you are Fuming when you seen it when you got home :steam:

Isnt it time for another clean Matt? :crazy:

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Yep, know exactly how you feel. That's the problem in winter, especially in Cornwall in the muddy lanes and when you get stuck behind tractors. Because of the high cornish hedges and narrow roads, the roads never get any sun on them so unless you get several days of no rain the roads are always wet.

In the summer the roads are dusty ( as the mud has dried up) so our nice dark grey metallic Laguna and Pearl black Megane look a nice shade of "dusty brown".

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
sods law matt.
every weekend mine gets a good wash,after parking on the docks on a monday morning and finishing work in the evening it's as bad as ever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts