0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's informative and Renault focused
genuine help to renault problems.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have personally found this forum to be unbiased with genuine people making helpful comments and its a credit to all that have posted advice.

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
thats 6 words:d
but i'll second that.keep up the good work guys

Well spotted that man. :)
But ya see # 5 is my lucky number so I say # 5 anywhere I can. lol

OH hold up, unless it had been owed money, then believe me I would have said 6 :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
if i had not looked at the forum when i did.i would have been running around without an mot.the car passed without a hitch.anyhow.good forum.good laugh.decent bunch of people.;)

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
I joined because when I got the Reno I knew nothing about it and Haynes had not done the manual, I couldn't even find the spark plugs but thanks to Webcode, one of the forum members I soon found out how to service it saving me a £250 service with a reno dealers.

The forum did take a lot of Google searching though.

Fantastic friendly forum.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
In a way,I joined by mistake:eek:

I was looking for some technical info about my Lag,but couldn't find anything relevant here,so went elsewhere!

I later returned to the forum,saw a post that I thought I could help out with,and the rest is history,as they say!;)

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
I was after info about a problem with my dads Lag2, and i wasn't treated like a leper (as i was on another forum that shall remain unnamed - you know which it is ;)) Anyway, got it sorted under the warranty saving hundreds of pounds for him.

Then i realised it wasn't just about cars, and there was a lack of active women members. The other members are great fun, and its a bit of escapism from real life if i'm honest. Anyway, i now count myself lucky to have such good friends who've helped me out time and time again with various problems - not all car related :d

You can all put the tissues away now...... :p

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
i had just bought a lag and new nothing about it!!

now i know plenty of peeps who generously help out bods like me with no technical knowlegde.

also...it has proved to be a great community of members with some good banter thrown in.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts