Independent Renault Forums banner

181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm planning a buy new car - it will be renault megane, so I need help and this place I think is the best for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It has got to be becuase This is a Central Meeting Point where friends of similar interests and hobbies can discuss relative topis, recieve sound advice and help :smile2:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, I have joined Renault forums because I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with a problem I'm having with my Renault Megane Extreme 53 plate??? Long story short...i recently bought a second hand Renault Megane that neede a few things fixing but my first priority was to try and get the key card fob to lock the doors?? I had been told that a wire inside the fob might have broken away from the board and needed to be soldered back on. So thinking I was clever I took the battery and the emergency key out of the fob and tried to open up the fob, which proved to be very difficult and I fell asleep trying to do it. So the battery and emergency key was left out of the fob all night then put back in the fob in the morning, but when I inserted the key card into the card reader it wouldnt start the car and on the dash it said 'card not detected'? Could anybody tell me if this is because the battery and emergency key was left out of the fob overnight and it has somehow lost the memory for the car and needs to be reprogrammed to it again for the card reader to detect the card and start the engine??? If it is, how do I do it???

Many Thanks Manda

·
Registered
12 Posts
Because I own a Renault master 2006 (ex ambulance) and a workshop manual has not been made for it, so here I am, full of question's. Which I know this forum can answer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I have found this site as I have been searching for a solution to the error "Electronic Parking Failure" on the dashboard of my 12 plate Scenic.

Thanks

bundersuk

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
I always join the brand name forums of my current car. That's where the expertise is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a mid-life crisis car in the driveway and know absolutely nothing about cars lol. It is not something I have been interested in, but I picked up a 2004 1.6 petrol Megane Cabriolet so that I could mess around a learn about how cars work. Then I thought, where are all the experts.........hopefully here!

181 - 200 of 203 Posts