Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

I wanna make my 2005 Laguna really individual. I don't wanna go sticking huge spoilers and bumpers etc and end up with a Halfords Kit Car ;)

But do Renault themselves do styling extras for the Laguna?

I know they sell accessories etc but do they have their own 'sports styling' brand? I think I've seen that Renault have an F1 Williams styling sector? Is this right? If so do they sell accessories readily? I'd love to have things like F1 Williams branded sports seats etc and F1 Williams branded dials etc?

I just want to have something different as when I bought the Laguna no one seemed to have one now everyone does lol.

I want mine to be different from the rest :d

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a quick photo of how it looks just now! It needs a clean I know. That's my job tomorrow ;)

I am open to all suggestions as to improvements etc?

Also is a pic of my last second to last car (Punto) and the sorta styling I like in a car (I don't like Halfords stuff :d )

lol

Attachments

P

·
0 Posts
Renault have a more recent sport livery than the Williams line of the 90’s, take a look at Renaultsport.co.uk following this theme may be more appropriate considering the year of the car.

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
I'm sure I had a brochure at one point with official Renault body kits for the L2 phase 1. If I recall correctly, they were offering revised front and rear bumpers along with some side-skirts. There was, of course, the spoiler (which appeared as standard on some models) and the usual selection alloy wheels.

Yours is a phase 2 (unless you've already swapped the tail lights) and I don't know if they've done a front bumper for that. In fact, you may struggle to find any front-end kits for the phase 2, as most of the modding places still seem to be concentrating on the phase 1.

Have you seen Matt dCi's exhaust yet (a Sebring, I think)? You'll be wanting one of those for starters :d

The Williams stuff all seems to be limited to the Clio and the Megane. The Laguna's an old fart's car :p, so obviously they don't see much of a market for selling the F1 styling, even on the performance models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts