Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pls pls, oh pls help me! my window will not shut! i have taken it to the mechanics three times in 2 months and again now the same problem happen. The window from being stuck up decided to open itself and instead get stuck down:forehead: we've tried everything and failed. Does anyone know what i can do or if they have had this problem themselves, i would appreciate any sort of help as i can't drive and park my car anywhere and leave it like this:(. Thanks

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
pls pls, oh pls help me! my window will not shut! i have taken it to the mechanics three times in 2 months and again now the same problem happen. The window from being stuck up decided to open itself and instead get stuck down:forehead: we've tried everything and failed. Does anyone know what i can do or if they have had this problem themselves, i would appreciate any sort of help as i can't drive and park my car anywhere and leave it like this:(. Thanks
For starters, what car do you have (exact make and model)

Second, do you know what the mechanic did to fix the issue on these 3 occasions? Did he replace something?

Ian

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have the Mégane II, no i dnt think they actually replaced anything due to how many times its now broken

·
Administrator
14,797 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts