Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to admit I am proud of my little red supporter badge, it shows that I have given something back to the forum that has helped me so much in the past and it looks cool.

This community of ours has grown considerably in the past 18 months but still feels "right" if you know what I mean.

Just my thought for the day:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I could not agree more, The Forum is going from strength to strength, But still has the link to it's beginnings, A great spirit about the Forum.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Yep,we've all had difficult times on here in the recent past,but the forum is alive and well.:).I did fear for it's future a while ago,but I think now it is back to it's best and growing bigger and better by the day.

Well done to all involved,heres to a bright future.:)

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
I'll second all of the above from Otto and Lagdti .... :)

O

·
0 Posts
Well said Boney mate!

I nearly didn't read this 'cos I thought it was going to be about a certain football badge that you were talking about........ footies a bit of a sore point to me at the moment. I mean look at our match yesterday, our only shot on target was Ball although I think he was going for Ronnie's balls rather than his ribs :d

Cheers

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
C'mon, don't turn this into another (yawn) football thread, well said BD.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
I have to admit I am proud of my little red supporter badge, it shows that I have given something back to the forum that has helped me so much in the past and it looks cool.

This community of ours has grown considerably in the past 18 months but still feels "right" if you know what I mean.

Just my thought for the day:)
well said mate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts