Independent Renault Forums banner

Would you buy another Renault

• Total voters
1101 - 1103 of 1103 Posts

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,091 Posts
I had a Fiat 131S many years ago - same experience, it was so fast, but man, the rust!!

My most recent Fiat, a 2008 Punto bought new, still had those Italian electrical gremlins built in..... fixed it and sold it!!
So with the gremlins from Fiat and Renaults dodgy electronics they will be making the worst cars on this planet between them..:|

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
The problem is that people talk about Fiat and Renault gremlins, BMW and VW/Audi problems are quietly ignored, and their cars continue to be listed by the press as best buys.

The latest? What Car listed the VW Polo as the best buy in it's class last month.....that's right, the car with faulty rear seat belts (which the dealer only tells you about after delivery, when they write to you and recommend not to sit 3 people in the back seat) is a best buy!!

On the Fiat/Renault situation, I've had way more Italian electrical problems than French.....in fact, in 4 Clios, I've only had 2 easily fixed glitches (the radio operation, and the wiper sensor), unfortunately they've both been on the newest car...….

1101 - 1103 of 1103 Posts