Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
I didn't like to reveal my hand, but they did through in Daisy for next to nowt!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
The original Daisy,or the one from the film?

The original one is looking decidely second hand.......:d:d

Jessica Simpson.....yes please!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Reading the story,it sounds like they wrote off 300 Dodge Chargers whilst filming the series!:)

:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Reading the story,it sounds like they wrote off 300 Dodge Chargers whilst filming the series!:)

:eek:
That can't be true!! :confused:

It's plainly obvious when watching each episode, that the car survived each and every completely plausible jump and stunt totally intact :rolleyes: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you watch the opening titles,they jump over a pile of dirt (why is there always a ramp on every road in Hazard County?:d),and when the car lands,the front end breaks off!.The next sequence shows a perfectly straight car again.......Bo and Luke must be a dab hand with a sledge hammer and a welder.....unless,they have Mr.T as a mechanic!:)

'I ain't fixin' no General Lee,sucker!'

Have you seen the Snickers advert with him in it?.It's quality!.Stop your Jibba Jabba,you ain't even hurt!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
It still has the same effect now!

They showed episodes on one of the Sky channels over the winter and my 5 year old son was transfixed by it!.I'm afraid it just made me cringe now....although I loved it when I was his age too!:eek:.A great show,but the recent film was awful!.

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
The Duke's had a huge audience tho, Saturday nights was it..

Regards

Ottoman

Nope, otto it was Catherine Back (Daisy Duke) that brought in the huge audience .... regardless of the stunts .... or was that just me :eek:

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
Is it true tissue sales went up after each episode ;)

Regards

Ottoman

Otto .... I'm stunned .... what ever could you mean :d Could it be that watching the Dukes, gave you a cold, or just brought a tear to the eye with the wanton destruction of all those lovely Dodge Chargers :rofl:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts