Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though it is only half time, it is yet another c**p performance by McLarens team, they just havent got a clue, can't pass the ball to their own team or hit the target. Does anyone think this outfit can win anything, too many prima donna's.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Even though it is only half time, it is yet another c**p performance by McLarens team, they just havent got a clue, can't pass the ball to their own team or hit the target. Does anyone think this outfit can win anything, too many prima donna's.
No not at all i think they need a good leader on the pitch and get McLaren down the road before things will get any better.Iam a scot and i have been following England for many years oh ive got English blood in my bones by the way.
We are getting bet just now but i think we could bet England at the minute

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Completley agree.
They'll scrape a 1-0 win and suddenly their "euro qualifier is back on track". As if that makes it all right.

Playing like that they will get stuffed in the finals - better they don't qualify to save the embarassment. Or better still - sack the lot of them and bring in a manager and players that actually have pride and passion and want to do well for their country. I'm sure there are plenty of players in the Championship and lower divisions more than capable of playing well for England, they can't be any worse than the so call premiership stars.

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow 3-0 but if anyone believes this was a good result they must have been watching through different glasses than me. I would say that being as rugby union is really my game, even that England team need their arses kicked.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts