Independent Renault Forums banner

Would you be interested in a discount from our Yorkshire Bosch Service Centre??

• No its not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Seeing as I've been promoted to area co-ordinator would you guys be interested in having your repairs & services at our Bosch Service Centre??

Its family owned & has been trading for over 40years....

If I get enough names then I could maybe orgainise somekind of discount if you mention you're a "Renault Forum" member.

If you're interested then add your name to the list.......

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
can you please move your services to London

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can't believe you have not had an uptake on this
Me neither mate..........I'm offering 15-20% discount off everything we do & we're Bosch Approved......

I honestly thought this was a cracking offer......

can you please move your services to London
LOL........If you get your car booked in on a friday with us why not take the rest of the weekend venturing in Yorkshire......

:d

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I Lived Closer And Needed A Great Service And Discounts I Would Call

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi James

You can add me to your list, only problem is I thnk Huddersfield is a fair old distance to your pad. I googled your std code and it came up with Goole - is that correct?

It would be great if you could give me an idea of what it would cost to service my car and fix 2 faults: memory mirrors that have lost their memory (I think they need reprogramming or replacement potentiometers) and a light in the drivers window winder switch.

Cheers :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi James

You can add me to your list, only problem is I thnk Huddersfield is a fair old distance to your pad. I googled your std code and it came up with Goole - is that correct?

It would be great if you could give me an idea of what it would cost to service my car and fix 2 faults: memory mirrors that have lost their memory (I think they need reprogramming or replacement potentiometers) and a light in the drivers window winder switch.

Cheers :)
Hi twoscarecrows

We're about 8-9 miles from Goole M62 Jct34(A19)

Its about 35-40mins from Huddersfield.

I'll speak with my dad on monday morning with regards to a price.....

If you'd like to contact him yourself give him a bell at 9am monday on the number below.....

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
253 members located in Yorkshire........

Come on guys how often do you get offered 15-20% discount of anythingfrom a Bosch Service Centre......????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts